Rabu, 15 Maret 2017

latihan kls 6 #1

1. My hobby is...................I have many flowers
a. writing c. gardening
b. reading d. singing
2. Jim : Hi Alex, where do you live?
Aex :...............
a. Ten years old c. I love skating
b. Five times d. At Pahawan street no. 37
3. Celine : .................?
Jason : I am 15 year old
a. How are you
b. How old are you
c. How do you do
d. How are you going
4. Jamie : What is your father?
Rean : ............
a. He is fine
b. He is 40 year old
c. He is a carpenter
d. He goes to office
5. Alex : .....................?
Jean : I live in Genuine Arcade
a. Where do you live
b. How are you
c. What do you do
d. What are you doing
6. Teacher : Why do you come late?
Sharon :.................
a. I am hungry
b. I get traffic jam
c. I break the glass
d. I am fine
7. Sammy : When will you have flag ceremony?
Danny :.................................
a. On Saturday c. On Friday
b. On Monday d. On Sunday
8. Jack is..................because he didn’t eat his breakfast this morning
a. Angry c. Hungry
b. Tired d. Scary
9. Mom is angry because................
a. I broke her favourite vase
b. I get 100 on my test
c. I help her cleaning the house
d. Pray five times a day
10. Keller is...............She cannot hear
a. Deaf c. Blind
b. Old d. Sick
11. I am happy because..............
a. I’m late to school
b. I didn’t have my lunch
c. My friends give me present
d. My brother is sick
12. I am..............I have just seen ghost
a. Tired c. Scared
b. Happy d. Angry
13. My mom is........in the kitchen
a. Cooking c. Sleeping
b. Teaching d. Writing
14. The farmers ...............rice in ricefield
a. Cook c. Plant
b. Buy d. Move
15. I get very.................because i haven’t eaten my breakfast
a. Hungry c. Angry
b. Tired d. Puzzled
16. Mom gets................because I broke her favourite vase
a. Hungry c. Angry
b. Tired d. Scared
17. Be careful if you swim in the sea. You may.............
a. Sink c. Sleep
b. Save d. Fall
18. The students...........uniform to school
a. Clean c. Bring
b. Take d. Wear
19. Here the things you can see in the kitchen, except.............
a. Stove c. Pan
b. Blanket d. Spatula
20. I will go around the world............i have much money
a. if c. but
b. and d. so
21. I want to fly...i don’t have wings
a. if c. but
b. And d. So
22. Marie Curie was born in 1896 (...................)
a. Eighteen six nine c. One thousand eight hundred and sixty six
b. One Eight Nine six d. Eighteen ninenty six
23. Last week, my father............a car to office by himself
a. Drive c. Driving
b. Drove d. Driven
24. We..............museum the day after tomorrow
a. Visited c. Will  visit
b. are visiting d. is visited
25. We go to..............if we want to travel by train
a. Airport c. Railway station
b. Terminal d. Harbor
26. It’s a quarter past eight.......
27. It’s twenty past five...........
28. 07.30=.................
29. My hobby is...............I need racket and shuttlecock
30. Mom.............me money last night (give)
31. Father...............a car to office yesterday ( drive)
32. My mother is a.................She helps people in giving birth
33. Oh, the door is locked. I need.............
34. Your voice is................so that i cannot hear you
35. I love............I have some collection of swimsuits.








1 komentar:

English_6thGrade_#4

  Cross a,b,c or d of the right answer! 1.       Kim :................? Ran: I am twelve a.        How are you                        ...